Kinemaster App involves minds together of the simplest video editors on mobile. Kinemaster handles video editing on Android and iOS smartphones with ease.
The resolution of Kinemaster videos can reach up to 4K, reckoning on your configuration. A video’s settings are decided after you export it. For example, the video’s resolution, frame rate, and bitrate are chosen from the popup menu.
You’ll be ready to ship more high-quality videos if you decide on a higher-quality setting.
The export settings in Kinemaster aren’t 4k high resolution and 60 frames per second for a few users, but these settings don’t appear within the smartphone. This guide will facilitate you to solve this problem, so you’ll start enjoying a 4K video with 60 frames per second in Kinemaster.
Enable 4K video Resolution in Kinemaster
Kinemaster apps ensure your phone has 4k video support through an analysis of your phone and configuration. Two modes form up Kinemaster: Layer mode and High-Resolution mode. Your Kinemaster app’s Layer mode can increase your editing capabilities, but it’ll also limit the resolution of the videos you’ll export.
In addition, there, high-resolution mode enables the export of video at a high resolution and frame rate, although it must be noted that there’ll be fewer video layers.
Layer mode is the default setting for the Kinemaster app. Then change High Resolution to “No Frame Shaping”, and you will now not have any problems with 4K output.
|Download Kinemaster Pro Mod Apk|
Here are Kinemaster works with high-resolution video options
- Firstly, install Kinemaster Pro Mod Apk on your preferred app store.
- Open Settings by clicking the Setting icon of the Kinemaster.
- Device Compatibility Information is often found under Information.
- Click the menu button, which will be available at the top right corner of the screen.
- There’s an HD mode option here. A default is going to be set in Layer mode. Choose High Resolution from the menu. That’s it.
- If you unlock the choice in Kinemaster, you must find that you simply can export videos in 4K with 60 fps settings then.
Once Check Your Phone Compatibility
Your phone may not be compatible with Kinemaster to support 4k videos if you cannot export your video in 4k resolution, with Kinemaster, you’ll be able to check your device’s compatibility yet as it is running manual analysis. The step-by-step process is as follows –
- On your Android phone, open the Kinemaster app.
- A new setting gear icon will appear.
- Click Device Capability Info.
The maximum export quality quota is found here within the Edit & Share box of the Kinemaster app for your smartphone.
The analysis will be a re-run procedure. To run the studies, all you have got to try and do is click the three-dot menu button. Getting the analysis completed successfully will take time.
The results are often viewed within the Edit & Share box once the method has been completed. If your phone is compatible with 2160p videos, then it will be fine to proceed with the Kinemaster, or else not.
You cannot edit 4k video on a phone that doesn’t support 4k exporting. It’s possible to do transferring your project to a different Android phone that’s compatible with 4k video exporting.
Precisely cached data of the Kinemaster app
Sometimes Kinemaster has problems exporting movies in 4k which are considered internal glitches. Clearing the cache in Kinemaster is the easiest method to mend that. It’s pretty easy to try and do that –
Your Android settings app will have appeared.
- Go to Apps.
- Find and open Kinemaster.
- Go to Storage.
- Now tap the Clear Data button.
- Click alright to confirm that.
Run a tool compatibility analysis after clearing the Kinemaster app’s cache. When your precise cached data is cleared, it’ll make all of your saved settings and downloaded files now unavailable but doesn’t affect your saved projects in any way.
How to Use KineMaster Step by Step on Android and iOS
Kinemaster Diamond Pro + Mod Apk
In addition, if you’re experiencing issues running Kinemaster, consider deleting the cached app data and re-running the app’s device compatibility analysis.
How To Export 4k 60 fps videos in Kinemaster
Here may be a step-by-step guide for exporting your project in 4k video quality at 60 frames per second –
- On your device, open the Kinemaster app.
- You can export a project by clicking on that.
- You should now be at the Export & Share window since you tapped the Share button.
- Select UHD 2160p under resolution. To the right-most position slide the bit rate slider and choose a frame rate of 60.
- You can click the Export button when your export settings are set. That’s it.
- in the last, the Kinemaster application has been settled to export 4K videos.
Thanks for reading this. If you’re still experiencing any problems, please write a comment below. Please remember to test out our other valuable tutorials before leaving this page.